Tuesday, October 20, 2009

KC Accidental

So, someone might have fallen behind on blogging. I swear I'm still going to catch up. I haven't had reliable internet in combination with an energy level sufficient to put all of our amazing adventures into the eloquent passages you readers have come to expect to find here. For this, I apologize.

We are currently in Kansas City about to head out to St. Louis to stay with one of Kate's friends. We had barbeque at Arthur Bryant's last night after an 8.5 hour drive from Denver. AB is a famous KC barbeque joint that has been visited by many famous people (as evidenced by the picture of Sarah Palin and John McCain diplomatically enjoy some BBQ on the wall). I got the ribs which were not fantastic but the sauce and french fries were pretty incredible. I really want to go back for lunch to give them another shot but I don't see that happening.

Since I last blogged, we have been in Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Salt Lake City, and Denver. Below, you will find a sampling of random pictures from these locations. Happy guessing as to where each one was taken.








Yes, that's a man in a bear suit playing wheelchair basketball.......and cheating.











2 comments:

  1. Ok, I was completely indifferent to your trip, but you got to hang out with goose, now i'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete